Mother nature is very wise, and maybe that’s why she has put within reach many foods with great properties to get thin or lose weight. Those foods when combined with a good diet and exercise, could help us to lose those extra pounds and, therefore, having the body we always dreamed of.
Everybody may know this “miraculous foods”. However, the list is as long as there are countries in the world because, in fact, many of these foods are from other lands. Therefore, they’re unknown to us.
This is why in this reading you’ll find the 10 best foods to get thin that maybe you didn’t know.
Artichoke – Burns more than what you eat
Let’s start this list with a classic fat burner: the artichoke. Some of its properties are:
- Diuretic properties: this vegetal has great diuretic properties due to its fiber content, which aids to improve intestinal transit. Besides, it helps to reduce blood glucose levels and low cholesterol levels.
- Satiety properties: eating artichoke also helps losing weight because of its satiety effect. However, that doesn’t mean you’re going to eat just artichoke. Your body needs other foods to have all the nutrients needed for the proper function of the organism.
- Fat burning properties: artichoke has caring, a substance that stimulates fat burning and its expulsion through the urine. This, in part, is thanks to its diuretic properties so it also eliminates toxins from our organism.
Besides, artichokes are low calories. What’s more, it’s considered a negative calories plant food, because it wastes more calories in the digestion process than what it really has.
Ginger – Diuretic, and anti-inflammatory
Ginger is another of the best ally when losing weight. You can drink it as an infusion or add it to your salads and other plates, just a little and grated.
- Diuretic properties: ginger improves digestion process, helping of those more complicated foods. At the same time, it helps to eliminate fats and toxins through urine due to its diuretic properties.
- Satiety properties: drinking ginger also aids to feel less appetite. So, you won’t need to eat that much.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Thanks to these properties, it helps to reduce gases and the belly inflammation.
Garcinia Cambogia – the best natural fat burner
Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit from India not well known, but highly beneficial if you want to lose weight. In fact, is one of the most powerful natural fat burners.
- Diuretic properties: garcinia has huge digestive properties which help to reduce constipation and eliminate toxins. Besides, this fruit eliminates lipogenesis, the process where sugar transforms into fat.
- Satiating properties: garcinia satiates very fast, so it eliminates hunger sensation. This is perfect for those have difficulties to stop appetite.
- Fat burning properties: This is the main property because its fat burning property is more powerful than of the other foods.
Apple – a healthy and sweet satiating
Apple is one of the most known foods to get thin. Moreover, that’s not the only reason why it’s popular of, but also because when you eat it with peel and to nibbles, it strengthens and cleans your teeth.
- Detox properties: apples are principally full of water, so it has high detox and diuretic properties. Consequently, apples will aid to eliminate toxins through urine, as well as reduce water retention, which aids to look thinner.
- Satiating properties: due to apple is a fiber-rich fruit and fiber digests slowly in our organism. As a result, you’ll feel satiated for a longer period of time and you won’t eat when you don’t have to. This is perfect if you’re one of those who cannot avoid eating cookies or other snacks every day.
- Decreases sweets desire: alike to other fruits, apple has fructose. Fructose is the natural sugar of fruits and other vegetables. So, when you eat it, you won’t need to eat chocolate or other unhealthy products.
Besides, it’s a low-calorie fruit and very healthy.
Papaya – separates meat fiber
This fruit sometimes ignored, has many slimming properties
- Diuretic properties: Papaya has high fiber content so it helps reducing water retention, fighting cellulitis, and eliminating toxins through urine and swept.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: papaya also has anti-inflammatory properties because it aids to eliminate liquids and, on the other side, it helps to eliminate gases
- Digestive properties: however, the slimming property that characterizes the most the papaya is its capability to separates fiber from protein meat we eat. This way, it neutralizes all gastric acids avoiding gases formation. All this results from papain, which is an enzyme found in papaya.
This way, you’ll be able to ad papaya and meat to your diet at the same time.
Prickly pear – absorbs fat from other foods
This is a fruit product of the Mexican cactus called Opuntia has many slimming properties
- Diuretic properties: Prickly pear components will aid to improve your intestinal transit and delete water retention, avoiding excess absorption of fats and sugars.
- Satiating properties: with the minimum amount of this fruit you eat, you’ll feel satiated. However, you must remember that you shouldn’t eat just satiating foods when dieting.
- Fat burning properties: prickly pear’s fiber absorbs 30% more fat than the other fibers. So, it’s an excellent ft burning as well.
Be careful! To consume this fruit you must eat it alone and not with other foods. Besides, it barely has 17 calories and less fat. Moreover, is minerals –rich, definitely is a good option.
There are many other foods that will help you with losing some weight, keep on touch and read the second part of this article. You’ll be amazed by all the properties the foods you less imagine have. Stay tuned!